Fees & Enrollment
Full & Part-Time Programs – 2021/2022. Rates effective April 1st 2021.
|Full time $990.00|
|3 days a week $733.00|
|2 days a week $588|
Infant and Toddlers
|Full time $1203.00|
|3 days a week, Toddler Program $946.00|
|2 days a week, Toddler Program $752.00|
We don’t offer part-time care in the Infant Programs.
- Full fees will be charged to hold a place in case of absence.
- If you withdraw your child, two months’ notice is required in order to give the Director the chance to arrange your child’s departure from the daycare and find a replacement.
- In the Infant Toddler program, diapers are included in the monthly fee.
Lonsdale Creek Daycare Society was approved for the BC Childcare Fee Reduction Initiative for the period April 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022. While the Society intends to apply again in subsequent years, the program is administered by the Government of BC and therefore any fee reductions beyond March 2022 cannot be guaranteed. More information on the program can be found here:
Additional provincial government subsidies may be available for parents who qualify.
PAYING THE FEES
In an effort to reduce NSF penalties on pre-authorized payments and to clarify parental responsibility for payment of fees, we require the following:
- Fees are due on the first day of each month of enrollment.
- Due to the charges incurred and the inconvenience to the Daycare, the Board of Directors has instituted a $45.00 service charge on any NSF bank account. Any pre-authorized payment returned must be replaced immediately with cash, money order or certified cheque for the entire amount of the fee, plus the additional $45.00 service charge. Fees will not be considered paid until the service charge is paid. Staff is not responsible for providing change.
- Subsidy authorizations are the responsibility of the parent. If authorizations are late the parent is responsible for payment of the full amount of the monthly fee. When a valid authorization and government payment is presented to the Daycare your parent portion will be returned to you.
- Smaller sums of money owing to the daycare must be paid in full and in a timely fashion. A $25.00 service fee shall also apply for any NSF pre-authorized payments for these items.
- All NSF pre-authorized fee payments will be noted and documented.
We conduct four information evenings per year for our Infant/Toddler programs and two for our 3-5 programs. Please contact us for further information.
All of our programs are currently fully enrolled. If you would like more information or wish to be added to our call box please contact us.
If your child has been offered a place at one of our locations, you will have an interview with the Director to exchange information necessary to enroll your child. In addition to paying the fees, one of the main requirements is to sign the Parent Contract.