Fees & Enrollment
Full & Part-Time Programs – 2022 Rates effective December 1st 2022.
|Full time $583.00|
|3 days a week $494.00|
|2 days a week $432.00|
Infant and Toddlers
|Full time $707.00|
|3 days a week, Toddler Program $656.00|
|2 days a week, Toddler Program $563.00|
We don’t offer part-time care in the Infant Programs.
- Full fees will be charged to hold a place in case of absence.
- If you withdraw your child, two months’ notice is required in order to give the Director the chance to arrange your child’s departure from the daycare and find a replacement.
- In the Infant Toddler program, diapers are included in the monthly fee.
Lonsdale Creek Daycare Society was approved for the BC Childcare Fee Reduction Initiative for the period April 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023. In September 2022, The BC government made another announcement, starting December 1st 2022 additional funding to the FRI will be applied. The fee shown are fees after the New Fee Reduction is applied. While the Society intends to apply again in subsequent years, the program is administered by the Government of BC and therefore any fee reductions beyond March 2023 cannot be guaranteed. More information on the program can be found here:
BC Government Childcare Fee Reduction Initiative – Website
BC Government Childcare Fee Reduction Initiative – FAQ’s
Additional provincial government subsidies may be available for parents who qualify.
PAYING THE FEES
In an effort to reduce NSF penalties on pre-authorized payments and to clarify parental responsibility for payment of fees, we require the following:
- Fees are due on the first day of each month of enrollment.
- Due to the charges incurred and the inconvenience to the Daycare, the Board of Directors has instituted a $45.00 service charge on any NSF bank account. Any pre-authorized payment returned must be replaced immediately with cash, money order or certified cheque for the entire amount of the fee, plus the additional $45.00 service charge. Fees will not be considered paid until the service charge is paid. Staff is not responsible for providing change.
- Subsidy authorizations are the responsibility of the parent. If authorizations are late the parent is responsible for payment of the full amount of the monthly fee. When a valid authorization and government payment is presented to the Daycare your parent portion will be returned to you.
- Smaller sums of money owing to the daycare must be paid in full and in a timely fashion. A $25.00 service fee shall also apply for any NSF pre-authorized payments for these items.
- All NSF pre-authorized fee payments will be noted and documented.
We conduct information evenings per year for our Infant/Toddler programs and for our 3-5 programs. Please contact us for further information or visit Tour information on the Website.
Our goal is to provide childcare for as many families as possible including siblings of staff children, existing families enrolled and re-enrollment of previous families. LCDCS will do its best to accommodate your request and make you a priority over families in the community, but unfortunately there is not always a guarantee that a spot will be available at the time you have requested (or at all).
We do give priority to staff who are returning from maternity leave and to families who have a child already enrolled in one of our centres (if their child meets the age requirement at that time). We base our enrollment on the age of the child and have limited spots available for children under 36 months.
Please feel free to add your name to our waitlist but do ensure you also have your information on other waitlist in the community as a backup!
All of our programs are currently fully enrolled. If you would like more information or wish to be added to our call box please contact us.
If your child has been offered a place at one of our locations, you will have an interview with the Director to exchange information necessary to enroll your child. In addition to paying the fees, one of the main requirements is to sign the Parent Contract.